We are a liberal, lay-led congregation in the state’s capital committed to a free and responsible search for truth and meaning. We are a welcoming community of open-minded, spiritual people. We hope you will join us for a service.
Big Sky UU Newsletters
The Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism
- The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
- Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
- Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
- A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
- The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
- The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
- Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.
Statement of Purpose
We unite in this fellowship to create and maintain a fellowship dedicated to freedom of religious thought, continuing search for truth, mutual respect for human relationships, and care and concern for our planet. As a free congregation, we covenant to affirm and promote the Seven Principles of Unitarian Universalism.